1. Information we collect:
Shaybani Foundation only collects very basic information from all our users and it does not include any private information. The information we gather is only for improving your experience and giving you better versions of our features. This information will not save on any server and neither given or sale to anyone.
1.1 General information and permissions:
• No general information is collected from users. No specific information is collected by any user and the case is the same for all the users.
Note: ABOVE INFORMATIONS NOT SAVED IN ANY SERVER.
Can the permissions be changed later?
Yes, every sort of permission can be changed by every user by going into your Device’s settings.
1.2 App analytics:
To know the statistics of a number of users with the parameters of region and device (model), we collect app analytics through Firebase(Google). We also use the same methodology to figure out the crashes occurrence.
2. How your information is used:
We save user’s preferences about notifications and other things on the local (smartphone) and not on the server so no issues related to security of user’s preferences are faced.
3. Who gets your information:
We don’t have any user information to share with any social media platform. We have a strict policy for that. Different statistics number of install, views and so on are used for marketing purpose which is available on Firebase or Google. We do not share them with any 3rd party vendor or user or anyone.
4. Third Party websites and services:
5. Contact us:
7. Disclaimers :
• All books present on website and app are composed manually and hence are bound to contain human errors. If any error is found and reported it will be corrected ASAP.